Forum Topic

Lammas Park Archeological Dig/Rare Earth mineral deposits

Local flooding? Beaver reserve? Digger exibition? Football Training ground? War memorial? Heliport? Greyhound track? Olympic stadium and cycling facility? Borough composting facility? Election winner? More tower blocks? Jogger training? Food delivery moped training and medical facility? Borough Bomb Shelter..residents need not apply website down.(Min of defence best kept secret?)Councillor and officer jogging track? Space station? London Zoo Annex? Refugee Holding Centre (near Heathrow on way to Rwanda)? Park-Home park? BEAVER RESERVE is best bet 7-1 favourite.Why are there railings and diggers in Lammas park? Only silent councillors need reply. Vote for me to represent you but keep silent on this matter! Manifesto? What? Thames Customer Services? What? Anyone what ? Feels like dictatorship, communist block decision making."Ve vill has eet here Comrades!"The government is broke. The council is broke. Thames Water is broke.I burst into tears because I know who is paying for this and who will pay for this. Anyone know anyone of the 350 thousand households flooded in South Ealing last year? When will the docks be built at Acton Town and Boston Manor to ferry Tube passengers to Heathrow? Global warming?Lock me up I am going crazy. Sorry, " Again Ve vil do eet Comrades!", they have just closed the last two remaining psychiatric wards at Ealing Hospital. Is it just post-Covid Blues?Can anyone help? Private Eyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee?

Arthur Breens ● 74d13 Comments

After many attempts, it seems there is no full and thorough risk assessment publicly available which provides full proper and verifiable detail.Who thought in a good idea to create a public park where children play safely and can be seen by parents and guardians, to place muddy water lagoons where there has not been any recorded flooding issues.Moving thousands of tonnes of earth which will affect the local water table and destabilise the ground can affect up to 400m away.Has there been an inflect assessment for the immediate streets permitting the park?Have any residents actually been informed of the ramifications or preventative plans to avoid subsidence and ground water rising ?The smaller project in the park ( where there has long been a saturation issue has resulted in stagnant water and contaminated water from animal waste. There are biting water borne insects and larvae as well as the appearance of Horse Flies. Get a bite from one of these and you will certainly know about it for weeks.How will animal bring and faeces ( from the great many dogs that have a run in the park but mores from Foxes, Rats and vermin be contained and not a health risk to both Humans and domestic dogs etc?How will midges, mosquitos and biting insects associated with still water be mitigated and not be a health risk particularly to urban populous who do not have the same degree of resistance to those in more rural domains.?Where exactly is the flood risk the necessitates this ?Why is there no mention of the air raid shelters and WW1 tunnels and the risk of unearthing contaminated land from those periods or the results not been published anywhere?What is in place to maintain and ensure 100% public safety given that for the past 40 years, barely a tree has been maintained and most parks demonstrate neglect and are a banal shadow of what they once were?Tree care maintenance in Lammas park is almost non existent and is only evident post mishap.The risks outweigh the gains and yet another loss to those who want to simply have a bit of space to roam without risk.The dangers of naive and misleading purveyors of virtue signalling and evidenced by the complete PR handles avoidance of any actual, clear and verifiable facts.

Raymond Havelock ● 69d